1. Easy & Quick Solution to Dandruff
Dissolve 2 aspirins in any dandruff shampoo and then wash your hair. Results are amazing dandruff.
2. Make Your Own Herbal Hair Oil
(For dandruff & strong hair)
- Take a bunch of mehendi leaves along with amla pieces (either fresh or dried ones which have been soaked overnight).
- Grind these coarsely together.
- Now take about 150 ml of coconut oil in a cooking vessel (kadai) and add the paste to it.
- Simmer on low flame till all moisture evaporates.
- Cool and strain use regularly.
- Keeps dandruff away and also makes hair roots strong.
3. For a Glowing Face
Make a paste of 2 table spoons of cream (malai), 1½ table spoons of Ata (wheat flour ) and few drops of lime juice. Daily apply this paste on your face for 5 minutes, then remove it and wash.
[Note : For oily skin use besan (gram flour) instead of Ata.]
Try to think positive, take proper sleep and drink lots of water certainly no one can look more charming.
4. For Chicken Pox Marks
Kachha doodh with chiraunji (bheegi hui) mix it well and make a paste, apply it on chicken pox marks, they will disappear in few days.
5. For Best Hair
Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Take some petals of hibiscus and grind it in the mixer. Apply this paste to your hair and then rinse it. For better result you can boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter this oil and use it to control hair loss and thinning, you can also use Jaborandi oil which is again an extract of hibiscus flower.
6. Tomato Wrap
Make a puree of 4 tomatoes. Soak some rice for 30 minutes and grind it coarsely. Add this to the pureed tomatoes. Apply this mixture all over the body and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Bathe with warm water; this is a good scrub recipe for oily skin.
7. Hair Care
Problem: Excessive hair loss or getting early grey hairs.
Remedy: Soak some methi seeds in night and in the morning make the paste of the seeds and apply it to your scalp. After 1½ - 2 hrs rinse it with plane water. This will strengthen your hair and make them dark and shiny.